But don’t get too excited yet:
We still can’t let you enter the building.
Here’s what’s changing:
Starting on Monday, June 14th, we will shift our pickup location from the main entrance outside the Library to a spot just around the corner next to our exterior drop boxes.
Here’s what you need to know:
- The Petawawa Public Library remains closed to in-person visits.
- Curbside pick-up will move to a spot next to our exterior drop boxes on June 14th. (Look for the table under the tent).
- Hours for this service are Monday to Thursday 10 am to 8 pm, Friday 10 am to 6 pm and Saturday 11 am to 4 pm.
- We are available to return your emails and phone calls during regular operational hours.
- We encourage you to place holds through our Online Catalogue, NextReads Newsletters, New DVDs page or by calling the Library.
- Return materials in the drop box at the side of the building.
- Items will be checked in after 3 days in quarantine.
- Call us in advance to arrange printing services.
- No exams will be scheduled at this time.
- For more information about the COVID-19 (coronavirus) in Ontario visit: covid-19.ontario.ca
Thank you so much!
Thank you so much for your patience and support during all this. We can’t wait for Step 2 of the Province’s reopening strategy when we can finally welcome you back through our doors! Until then, stay safe and healthy!