We are still open! Here’s what you need to know …
- Proof of vaccination is NOT necessary
- In-person programming is on pause. Check out our Programming Pages and social media for updates on take-and-make kits, and virtual program offerings.
- Rotary Room rentals are suspended
- Optional curbside pickup is available
- Contact us to arrange a time by calling 613-687-2227.
- 24 hours notice is preferred!
- (Service available Monday, Tuesday, Thursday Friday, 10:00AM-4:00PM,; Wednesday 4-8PM; Saturday 12:00PM-4:00PM)
- Wear a mask or other face covering while in the building
- There will be a limit to the number of people permitted inside the Library at one time
- Maintain a physical distance of 2 metres from staff and other members of the public
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the Library
Register for your Vaccination at the Library
Drop in and we will help you book your vaccination appointment. If you wish to do it yourself, go to covid-vacc-rcvtac.mychamp.ca/.
Print your Proof of Vaccination at the Library for free!
Use our Public Internet Computers to access and print your Proof of Vaccination. Come see us at the front desk to pick up a keyboard and mouse first. You will be able to download your Proof of Vaccination at covid-19.ontario.ca.
You will need to provide:
- Your Green Health (OHIP) Card
- Your Date of Birth
- Your Postal Code
Free lamination is available. Call 613-687-2227 ext. 0 for details.