Public health measures and restrictions due to COVID-19 are in place:
Using the Library …
- Proof of vaccination is NOT necessary
- In-person programming is on pause. Check out our Programming Pages and social media for updates on take-and-make kits, and virtual program offerings.
- Optional curbside pickup is available
- Contact us to arrange a time by calling 613-687-2227.
- 24 hours notice is preferred!
- (Service available Monday, Tuesday, Thursday Friday, 10:00AM-4:00PM,; Wednesday 4-8PM; Saturday 12:00PM-4:00PM)
- Wear a mask or other face covering while in the building
- There will be a limit to the number of people permitted inside the Library at one time
- Maintain a physical distance of 2 metres from staff and other members of the public
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the Library
NEW — Using the Rotary Room …
- Bookings accepted for February and March only
- Room capacity is limited
- 10 people (with tables and chairs)
- 14 people (chairs only, or no furniture)
- Masks are required
- COVID-19 Customer Screening tool must be completed.
- Proof of vaccination with QR code must be arranged or demonstrated in advance of booking for all 12 years and 12 weeks of age and older.
- Medical exemptions require QR code.
Register for your Vaccination at the Library
Drop in and we will help you book your vaccination appointment. If you wish to do it yourself, go to covid-vacc-rcvtac.mychamp.ca/.
Print your Proof of Vaccination at the Library for free!
Come see us at the front desk and we will help you to download and print your Proof of Vaccination QR code. You can also do it yourself at covid-19.ontario.ca.
You will need to provide:
- Your Green Health (OHIP) Card
- Your Date of Birth
- Your Postal Code
Free lamination is available while supplies last (with some restrictions). Call 613-687-2227 ext. 0 for details.