Summer Reading Program Assistant
Job Summary: This position will assist with all aspects of our children’s Summer Reading Program.
- Must meet all requirement of the Young Canada Works in Heritage Organizations program (https://www.canada.ca/en/canadianheritage/services/funding/young-canada-works/studentsgraduates/heritage-organizations-students.html)
- Must be outgoing, enthusiastic, reliable, and self-motivated.
- Must have experience working with children and be able to instill the love of reading and learning.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including evenings and Saturdays.
- Library or education-related coursework is preferred.
- Must provide a criminal record check with vulnerable sector screening.
- Current First Aid and CPR preferred.
Hours of Work: 35 hours per week for 11 weeks (June 10, 2019 to August 23, 2019)
Wage: $14.39 per hour
Re-Posting Date: May 9, 2019 Closing Date: Open until filled
Apply to: Amanda Foster, Chief Executive Officer firstname.lastname@example.org