The Town of Petawawa is soliciting applications to fill a vacancy on the Petawawa Public Library Board. Visit https://www.petawawa.ca/…/notice-of-board-vacancy…/ for details and a copy of the application. The deadline for submissions is May 27th, 2021.
Petawawa Public Library Board meetings are open to the public. The Library Board meets on the fourth Monday of each month at 4 pm in the Rotary Room, with the following exceptions:
- May’s meeting will be held on Monday, May 31
- No meetings take place in July and August
- Gary Serviss (Board Chair and Council Representative)
- James Carmody (Treasurer and Council Representative)
- Elizabeth Bailey (Secretary)
- Sara Lehnen
- Daniel Hunton
- Elizabeth Tregunno
- Alexandra Turcotte
2018 and Earlier
Please contact the Library to view older Board Minutes.
Library Policy Manual
Read the Policy Manual online.