Position: Summer Reading Program Assistant (Printable Version)
Job Summary: This position will assist with all aspects of our children’s Summer Reading Program.
- Must meet all requirements of the Young Canada Works in Heritage Organizations program.
- Must be outgoing, enthusiastic, reliable, and self-motivated.
- Must have experience working with children and be able to instill the love of reading and learning.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including evenings and Saturdays.
- Library or education-related coursework is preferred.
- Must provide a criminal record check with vulnerable sector screening.
- Current First Aid and CPR preferred.
Hours of Work: 35 hours per week for 11 weeks (June 10, 2019 to August 23, 2019)
Wage: $14.39 per hour
Closing Date: April 26, 2019
Apply to: Amanda Foster, Chief Executive Officer email@example.com