Position: Library Support Clerk
(Internal/External Position Posting)
The incumbent is responsible for supporting public and bibliographic services
within the library. The incumbent will spend most of his/her time working at
the circulation desk.
- High school graduate.
- Six months of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated understanding and experience with various computer
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills, excellent problemsolving
and critical thinking abilities and a demonstrated love of
reading and public libraries.
- Must provide a criminal record check with vulnerable sector screening.
- Current First Aid and CPR preferred.
Hours of Work:
Minimum 25 hours per 2-week pay period; assigned shifts
will be primarily evenings and Saturdays but must have open availability.
$21.27 per hour as per CUPE agreement
October 29, 2018
Amanda Foster, Chief Executive Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org