We accept donations of new or gently used materials. Pack any donations in a disposable bag or cardboard box and bring them directly to the circulation desk. Items not suitable for our collection will be added to our ongoing Book Sale or saved for our Giant Book Sale in June. Please call ahead if you are unsure if your donated materials will be suitable for the Library (613-687-2227 ext. 0).
- Books published in the last 3 years
- Classics in excellent condition
- Local history titles
- DVDs and CDs
We DO NOT accept
- Materials in poor condition (torn, musty smelling, moldy, discoloured etc.)
- Encyclopedias, textbooks, magazines, Readers Digest condensed books
- VHS and cassette tapes
- Donations become the property of the Petawawa Public Library
- Donations are not returnable
We will issue tax receipts for monetary contributions.