Teachers may take out memberships with special privileges to support their classroom activities.
- Items circulate for six weeks (no renewals)
- Memberships are only valid during the current school year
- Fines apply to late returns
To register, visit the Library in person with photo identification and documentation of your current address.
Acceptable forms of Photo Identification:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Military Identification Card
- Student Identification Card
- Ontario Photo Card
Acceptable forms of Proof of Address:
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License
- Successfully delivered mail with your name and address
- Utility Bill in your name
- Lease Agreement in your name
- Insurance card
For more information about Teacher memberships and classroom visits, contact the Children’s Department at 613-687-2227 ext. 2203 or at email@example.com.