Please note: No new exams will be booked at this time. Exams that have already been scheduled will still take place.
The fee to write an exam at the Library is $40.
All exams will now be written in the Rotary Room.
To write your exam at the Library:
- Before booking your exam at the Library, contact your college/university for guidance regarding timelines. (There is no guarantee a request to reschedule will be honoured if you fail to take this step.)
- Reserve a spot by sending an email to email@example.com
- Start times: Monday to Friday, 10:30 am or 1:30 pm only
- $40 per exam payable on arrival (Cash only)
- Photo ID required on arrival
- Online and hand-written exams accommodated
- Software available for online exams: Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Office 2016 (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- A laptop supplied by the library will be used for online exams (A keyboard and mouse are also available)
- Copying, faxing, printing and mailing fees are extra
- No cell phone permitted.
Please keep the following in mind:
- You will be writing in the Rotary Room which is just off the main hallway used by the public to enter the building.
- Though signs are posted, there is no guarantee that the environment will be completely free of noise. (Noise cancelling headphones are available).
- Exams will be administered according to the instructions provided by the school. If, for any reason, you require special accommodation, please clear it with your university/college first and ask them to notify us in advance.
- You may provide the library phone number to anyone who may need to contact you in case of an emergency. (613-687-2227 ext. 0)
- Some online exams require you to fill in your Student Number and Password. Please make sure you have access to this information.
- Be prepared to write your exam on the date you have reserved. Except in the case of an emergency, there is no guarantee a request to reschedule will be accommodated. Changing or missing your booking inconveniences library staff, other students, and anybody who might have wished to book the Rotary Room at the same time.
- An ATM is located in the Civic Centre attached to the Library.