To write your exam at the Library:
- Reserve a spot by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start times: Monday to Friday, 10:30 am or 1:30 pm only
- $30 per exam payable on arrival (Cash only)
- Photo ID required on arrival
- Online and hand-written exams accommodated
- Copying, faxing, printing and mailing fees are extra
- No cell phone permitted.
Please keep the following in mind:
- Before booking your exam, contact your college/university for guidance
- Exams will be administered according to the instructions provided by the school. If, for any reason, you require special accommodation, please clear it with your university/college first and ask them to notify us in advance.
- You may provide the library phone number to anyone who may need to contact you in case of an emergency. (613-687-2227 ext. 0)
- Some online exams require you to fill in your Student Number and Password. Please make sure you have access to this information.
- Please make sure you are prepared to write your exam on the date you have reserved. Except in the case of an emergency, there is no guarantee a request to reschedule will be accommodated.
- An ATM is located in the Civic Centre attached to the Library.
Please remember, the Library is a public space as well as a place of business. You will be writing in a staff work area and though signs are posted and efforts are made by staff members to limit distractions, there is no guarantee that the environment will be completely free of noise.