Homebound Delivery is available to members of the Petawawa Public Library who live in Petawawa, and are unable to come to the library to pick-up items. Anyone confined to their home or care institution due to a serious illness, physical or visual disability can use this program.
Materials from our collection are selected by qualified staff and volunteers based on your preferences and requests. Volunteers pick-up and deliver library materials (books, audiobooks, magazines, etc.) once a month. In poor weather conditions deliveries will be rescheduled by the assigned volunteer.
There are two ways to join the program:
- Print and fill out the Printable Homebound Delivery Form.
- Drop if off at the library
- OR scan and email it to email@example.com
- OR fax it to 613-687-2527.
- Fill out and submit the Online Homebound Delivery Form below: