Ontario Parks has provided free vehicle permits for members of the Petawawa Public Library so they can enjoy using its network of provincial parks. Use your library card to borrow one of our provincial park passes today!
Here’s what you need to know about borrowing Park Passes:
- You are advised to consult the Ontario Parks website for important information about:
- Booking your visit
- Park locations
- Hours of operation, and closures so you can plan your visit accordingly.
- Provincial Park Passes go out for 7 days.
- There is a limit of one pass per household.
- They are available on a first come first served basis and NO holds will be accepted.
- The pass entitles one vehicle to enter any participating provincial park subject to park regulations.
Contact Ontario Parks in advance to book your visit:
- There are two ways to book in advance, beginning at 7:00 a.m., up to five days in advance of your intended arrival date.
- Online at reservations.ontarioparks.com
- By phone by calling 1-888-ONT-PARK (1-888-668-7275)
- Open daily from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- You will need to secure your spot in advance for every visit.
- Provide the serial number located on the back of the vehicle permit you have borrowed from the Petawawa Public Library.
- Display the vehicle permit and bring a printed or electronic copy of the confirmation e-mail that indicates you have secured a daily vehicle permit spot at the park on the day of your visit.
33 participating parks :
This information has been adapted from a letter circulated by the Marketing Section of Ontario Parks in 2021 and updated in May 2022 with information from the Parks Blog. Please contact Ontario Parks directly for more information or clarification.