1. Not all Internet sources provide accurate, complete, age appropriate or current information. It is the user's responsibility to question the validity of any information.
2. Parents or guardians are responsible for monitoring their children's Internet activity and choice of workstation.
3. Be aware that the workstations are in public areas shared by people of all ages and sensibilities. Although the library has taken measures to increase privacy, complete privacy cannot be guaranteed. Each user is ultimately responsible for the selection of sites and should be aware that other library users may be involuntarily exposed to what is displayed.
4. Respect the privacy of others using public access workstations.
5. Use is limited to one (1) hour if others are waiting to use an Internet workstation.
6. Where permitted by copyright, users may print their information at the posted rate.