If you are a student looking for ways to complete your community service hours for high school graduation, you are welcome to volunteer at the library as soon as you graduate from grade eight.
As a teen volunteer, you may volunteer in one or more of the following positions:
- Reading Buddy (English and/or French)
- Shelf Reader (organizing books)
- Homework Helper
- Internet/Computer Trainer
- Craft Cutter
- Children’s/Summer Programs Assistant
- Special Events Assistant
- Teen Advisory Group Member
You may also visit the library to fill out an application form. Contact the Teen Services Departmant at 613-687-2227 ext.2203 or 2204 or email@example.com for more information.
If you're wondering what else the library has to offer, check out the Teen Scene page.