The Museum Pass Program
Please note: All information about our Museum partners is subject to change without notice. Contact the museums directly to verify their opening hours, booking requirements, admission process, safety policies and fees (for activities not covered by the free passes).
We have partnered with a variety of museums in Ottawa and Renfrew County to provide free family museum passes for members of the Petawawa Public Library. Use your library card to borrow the museum pass of your choice. Each museum has set its own COVID-19 guidelines.
Due to COVID- 19, our Museum partners have set their own schedules for reopening and may require visitors to book their visits in advance. Please see the list of our Museum partners below for more information.
Our Museum partners are:
- Entrance to the National Gallery of Canada
- Canadian Museum of History/Canadian War Museum
- Reserve spots by calling 819-776-7000 or 1-800-555-5621
- Children’s Museum (part of Museum of History) currently closed
- Limited to ONE museum visit per day
- Canadian Museum of Nature
- Requires reservations at 24 hours before the desired date of visit
- Reserve spots by calling 613-566-4700 or 1-800-263-4433
- Canadian Clock Museum (Deep River)
- Consult the Canadian Clock Museum website or contact the Canadian Clock Museum directly to confirm hours of operation
Here’s what you need to know
- Museum passes are available on a first come first served basis and NO holds will be accepted
- Museums maintain their own websites with important information about their booking requirements, hours of operation and closures so you can plan your visit accordingly
- Museum passes go out for 7 days
- There is a limit of one pass per household
- The number and ages of people constituting a “family” is defined by the individual museum
- Parking fees and admission to special installations are not part of the Museum Pass program