Visit the Library first
Set up your Membership in person, and you’ll receive the following:
- Your Library Card with a 14 digit number
- Your temporary PIN
Set up your online account
- Go to the Library’s website
- Click “Login to My Account” (top of the homepage).
- Enter your Library Card Number (no spaces) and PIN.
- You’ll be taken to the registration page.
- Give yourself a unique username.
- In the future, you can login without your card number.
- You’ll be asked to provide your birthdate.
- This verifies you are not a minor.
- It is not required, but you may not be able to use all the catalogue features.
- You’ll be asked to provide your email address, if you did not provide it when you obtained your library card.
- It is not required.