Are you wondering about how you can help?
We are very grateful for the wonderful support we receive from our community! If you would like to donate to the Library, here are a couple of options.
Books & Other Items
- French and foreign language books in nearly new condition
- Large print books in nearly new condition
- Bestsellers in nearly new condition
We cannot accept:
- VHS tapes
- in poor condition
- with damage of ANY kind
- smelling of smoke, mold, mildew
- published more than 5 years ago
- Multiple boxes or bags of donations
- Unsolicited craft material
Did you know you can donate to the Library online?
The Petawawa Public Library is a registered charity and we can accept contributions through the Canada Helps website. Our Charitable Registration Number is 886487503RR0001.
You can donate to the Library in general or direct your gift specifically to Library Programming.
A tax receipt will be issued.
Any items donated to the Library become the property of the Library to use or dispose of as it sees fit.
For more information, or to make other arrangements for your gift, please call the Library at 613-687-2227 ext. 2202 or send an email.
“The only thing that you absolutely have to know, is the location of the library.”