We are seeking a self-motivated student page to join our team to fill-in for shifts as required (current: Saturday daytime hours).Continue reading “Job Posting: Student Page, Occasional / Fill-in”
Job Posting: Part-time Library Support Clerk
The Library is accepting applications for a part-time library support clerk! If you’re friendly, detail-oriented and and community minded, this might be the job for you!Continue reading “Job Posting: Part-time Library Support Clerk”
I’d like to access my account online
Visit the Library first
Set up your Membership in person, and you’ll receive the following:
- Your Library Card with a 14 digit number
- Your temporary PIN
Set up your online account
- Go to the Library’s website
- Click “Login to My Account” (top of the homepage).
- Enter your Library Card Number (no spaces) and PIN.
- You’ll be taken to the registration page.
- Give yourself a unique username.
- In the future, you can login without your card number.
- You’ll be asked to provide your birthdate.
- This verifies you are not a minor.
- It is not required, but you may not be able to use all the catalogue features.
- You’ll be asked to provide your email address, if you did not provide it when you obtained your library card.
- It is not required.
Psst … Pass it on! Fine Free Pilot
Starting March 1, 2022, the Petawawa Library is no longer charging late fines as part of a year-long pilot project!Continue reading “Psst … Pass it on! Fine Free Pilot”
Moving in? Moving out?
Whether you’re just settling in to your new home in Petawawa, or leaving us for a new adventure in a new location, remember to check in at your local library as soon as you can.Continue reading “Moving in? Moving out?”