Provincial Park Passes
Searching for your next outdoor adventure?
Ontario Parks has provided free vehicle permits for members of the Petawawa Public Library so they can enjoy using its network of provincial parks. Use your library card to borrow one of our provincial park passes today!
What You Need to Know
- You can check our Catalogue for availability, but Park passes are available on a first come first served basis only.
- NO holds will be accepted.
- Provincial Park Passes go out for 7 days.
- There is a limit of one Park Pass OR Museum Pass per household.
- The pass entitles one vehicle to enter any participating provincial park subject to park regulations.
- Some parks require advance booking through the Ontario Parks Reservations site.
- Display the vehicle permit and bring a printed or electronic copy of the confirmation e-mail that indicates you have secured a daily vehicle permit spot at the park on the day of your visit.
Consult the Ontario Parks website for important information about park locations, visits, hours of operation, and closures so you can plan your visit accordingly.
You will need to secure your spot in advance for every visit.
Book Your Spot
Beginning at 7:00 a.m., up to five days in advance of your intended arrival date.
- Online at reservations.ontarioparks.com
- By phone by calling 1-888-ONT-PARK (1-888-668-7275)
- Open daily from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Provide the serial number located on the back of the vehicle permit you have borrowed from the Petawawa Public Library.