Looking for someone to supervise your exam?
The Petawawa Public Library offers proctoring/invigilation services for online and handwritten exams.
No exams will be written from December 19th until January 4th .
Fee: $40 (cash) per exam.
Extra cost: Printing and postage.
Available: Weekdays during the Library’s daytime hours.
Location: Rotary Room.
Booking Your Exam
- Contact your school first, for guidance.
- Submit the Request Form
- You will receive confirmation from email@example.com.
- Add this address as a safe sender, or check your junk mail.
On Exam Day
- Arrive 15 minutes early
- $40 fee (cash only) is required on arrival
- Photo ID, matching the name on the exam, is required on arrival.
- Some online exams require you fill in your Student Number and Password. Please make sure you have access to this information.
Are You Ready?
Please be prepared to write your exam on the day you have booked.
There is no guarantee a request to reschedule will be accepted.
- The Library will supply a laptop equipped with Microsoft Office 2016 (a keyboard and mouse are also available)
- An ATM is located in the Civic Centre attached to the Library.
- No cell phone or pager permitted. The Library can be reached at 613-687-2227 ext. 0 in an emergency.
- Noise cancelling headphones are available on request.
- Exams will be administered according to the instructions provided by your school.